Thursday, 25 July 2019extended to Thursday, 15 August 2019 .
Deadline for Late-break Abstract Submission: Friday, 13 September 2019
Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be considered
Rules for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted using the Abstract Submission Form which can be downloaded from the event website. All completed abstracts are to be submitted online at http://escmid-sids.wizlink.com.sg/call-for-poster-abstracts/abstract-submission-form.
- We regret that hardcopy and faxed abstracts will not be accepted.
- All accepted abstracts may be included in the e-programme souvenir and website. Therefore, submission of abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent for publication of abstracts.
- Please ensure the correctness of your abstract as it will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published book or website.
- All presenting authors must register for the conference.
Submission and Notification
- All abstracts submitted will be acknowledged through email within 3 working days upon receipt. Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you do not receive the acknowledgement email.
- All abstracts will be evaluated against Originality, Study Design, Study Quality, Statistical Methods, Ethical Issues, Content and Importance/Relevance.
- The Judges decisions are final.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to make changes to all oral presentation schedules
- Presenting authors will receive an email notification on abstract acceptance or rejection by 25 August 2019